This is us
For 40 years Sigicom has developed instruments for the professional measurement industry. Figuratively speaking, our expertise in measurement, industrial operations, and microprocessors, is built into all of our systems. Computer technology is used to process, transmit, collate, and present data in a way that relieves the mundane, time-consuming tasks from a human operator. We have experience in complex product development targeted towards demanding and difficult applications, as well as more cost-sensitive applications. It gives us a good starting point for utilizing clever combinations of existing and new technology for new and existing applications.
We have grown to be an industry leader in the development of environmental measurement systems, while at the same time maintaining a family atmosphere and close collaboration with our customers.
We are now looking for a Development Manager to join our team. This is a unique position, we are looking for someone who will play a major part in our growth plan and journey ahead. We are looking for someone who understands our technical product offering, and together with the Development team, take us to the next level. At the same time, we are looking for a strong leader, who understands the importance of a dynamic and versatile team.
- Drive product development, ensuring that activities based on priorities are connected to direction ahead with regards to project scope, deliverables, time line, budget & TTM.
- Manage overall project plan, in scheduling and delegate tasks to product owner to successfully complete the company's initiatives and set activities.
- Part of the management team, analyze and decide on operational and strategic activities, set direction ahead and work together in ensuring traction.
- Collaborate with the other business areas within the Sigicom group to establish project milestones.
- Collaborate with all sites, teams and stakeholders based on company initiatives and activities, and ensure alignment across.
- Ensure HSE and safe work environment based on legal requirements in Development.
- Analyze current status of team, ensuring strong output and initiate changes and improvement where needed.
- Focus on one team and take initiatives that ensure stability and strong well-being of the team.
- Initiate and ensure regular check-ins and follow-up with team members and implement individual development plans and clear goals for all, both short term and long term.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant technical field, and/or Business management, Project management or equivalent.
- A technical understanding of product development & product design in measurement, industry applications or similar.
- An understanding of the complete product development chain, including all stages technically: SW, HW, FW, Mechanical design
- Strong Leadership skills: previous experience in leading, motivating, and coaching team and team members. Previous experience in focusing on individual development plan and goal-setting for team members.
- Strong stakeholder skills in communicating and coordinating internally, and externally with customer, suppliers and partners.
- Strong communication skills: ability to influence and impact individuals, teams, and organization across in a positive and productive manner.
- Solution oriented and creative in resolving challenges.
- Sigicom AB - Sweden
We are an independent and privately owned company with focus on providing the most cost efficient equipment for remote monitoring of environmental disturbances from infrastructure projects.
Our head office is in Älvsjö, just south of Stockholm, and this is where most of us work. We also have offices in France, UK, Denmark, Canada and the USA.
Loading application form