Are you a driven person interested in working in a highly technical industry? Do you want to be part of a team focused on providing the best support to our customers? This role is for you who enjoy working independently with a structured and solution-oriented mindset.
Sigicom, established 1981, is a leading manufacturer of measurement equipment technology, working with large customers with our products to offer a complete solution for remote construction site monitoring, measuring vibration, noise, dust, and geotechnical impacts on nearby communities. This type of monitoring is often required, but also helps companies manage risks and work more efficiently.
Sigicom is headquartered in Stockholm (SWE) with offices in Lyon & Caen (FRA), Horsham (UK), Ottawa (CA), and Fort Collins, CO (USA), and Copenhagen (DK).
For our HQ in Älvsjö, Stockholm, we are now looking for an Order Manager to join our Supply Chain team. You report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Due to the nature of the role, the right person will have a cross-functional role, supporting other functions such as Sales in customer interactions and ensuring up-to-date information in our CRM system.
Main areas of responsibilities:
• Invoicing and invoice management: handle the complete process from quotation to invoice, and the process of crediting and administrating customs orders.
• Manage the administrative part of the calibration process: invoicing and service (service agreements, service parts, warranty repairs, and recommendations on cost setup).
• Manage purchasing process of components such as spare parts, set deadlines, and forecast management.
• Manage and handle delivery planning between our functions within Supply Chain in Rental, Service and Calibration.
• Analyse best practices; develop and implement efficient processes and structure within Order Management.
• Support Inside Sales with updated and active customer information in CRM system based on orders and prospects, and act as focal point in direct contact with our customers.
• Diploma, degree or courses in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business management, Technical field, or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in similar roles and functions (from small- to medium organisations).
• Financial understanding in invoicing and financial administration and management.
• Solution-oriented and ability to analyse best practice in recommending and implementing new, efficient processes in a technical environment.
• Team player with an ease in getting to know knew people and understand importance of collaboration.
• Strong communication skills. Due to nature of role in terms of financial administration and customer interaction, we are looking for candidates who are fluent both in Swedish and English. (Other languages such as French and/or German is a benefit but not a requirement).
• Ability to travel for work (around once per quarter).
Due to nature of the role, responsibilities and team, the position is located at head office in Älvsjö, 100% office based.
Our Employer Brand?
We are a Swedish company believing in a healthy work/life balance, diversity, and inclusive leadership. And although we are in different locations, we are ONE team.
We focus on personal and professional growth & development, and we will give you the tools and possibilities to develop further.
We have supported our customers for over 40 years, and we continue to be a global industry leader.