Sigicom is growing and we are looking for a Test Lead to take on the responsibility of ensuring the quality and reliability of our measurement technology solutions.
This is us
For 40 years Sigicom has developed instruments for the professional measurement industry. Figuratively speaking, our expertise in measurement, industrial operations, and microprocessors, is built into all of our systems. Computer technology is used to process, transmit, collate, and present data in a way that relieves the mundane, time-consuming tasks from a human operator. We have experience in complex product development targeted towards demanding and difficult applications, as well as more cost-sensitive applications. It gives us a good starting point for utilizing clever combinations of existing and new technology for new and existing applications.
We have grown to be an industry leader in the development of environmental measurement systems, while at the same time maintaining a family atmosphere and close collaboration with our customers.
If you have a passion for continuous learning, value openness & honesty, and have the ability to perform both independently & collaboratively, chances are you will fit in well at Sigicom!
This is the job
As our Test Lead, located at the HQ in Stockholm, you will have the autonomy to drive the testing agenda and identify areas that require attention. Your role will be to ensure the quality and reliability of our solutions, and you will have the freedom to be creative and find new ways to improve the testing process. You will work in close cooperation with the entire Development team of 25 team members. The test engineering team comprises of expertise in SW, FW, HW and Test, and you will play an important role as mentor of the team.
Your responsibilities as Test Lead are to ensure:
- Efficient ways-of-working in testing and verifying of products, methods, and product equipment, based on agile methodology.
- Fulfilment of requirements according to standards, requirements, and customer criteria.
- Processes on quality, reliability and performance on components and final products/systems according to requirements and time plan.
- Cooperation between all groups and teams in collaborating cross-functionally, in the development of existing products and new products.
And this is you!
- Degree or diploma in SW/HW Development, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Java.
- Experience in JIRA.
- Experience of performance tests, regression & selenium testing.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with teams and business areas cross-functionally.
- Due to the nature of this position, professional levels of Swedish and English are necessary.
We look forward to your application!
Sigicom’s HQ is located in Älvsjö, in Stockholm, in newly renovated office. Here you have the possibility to work closely with the entire team in an open environment. We believe in social interaction and enjoy spending time together during social events at the office or taking opportunities to go away together on annual skiing trips.
- Sigicom AB - Sweden
We are an independent and privately owned company with focus on providing the most cost efficient equipment for remote monitoring of environmental disturbances from infrastructure projects.
Our head office is in Älvsjö, just south of Stockholm, and this is where most of us work. We also have offices in France, UK, Canada and the USA and are in close contact with our colleagues there.
Loading application form