Are you a driven person interested in technical sales? Do you want to be part of a team focused on growth and developing a strong brand in an emerging market? This role is suitable for those who enjoy working independently and have ambitions to grow and develop into a valuable team member.
Sigicom, established 1981, is a leading manufacturer of measurement equipment technology, working with many large companies on high profile projects. Our products offer a complete solution for remote construction site monitoring of vibration, noise, dust, and geotechnical impacts. This type of monitoring is often required, but also helps companies manage risks and work more efficiently.
Sigicom is headquartered in Stockholm (SWE) with offices in Fort Collins, CO (USA), Ottawa (CA), Lyon & Caen (FRA), Horsham (UK), and Copenhagen (DK).
We are now looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to be part our Fort Collins team, USA (remote).
As Technical Sales Engineer, you will manage the US East Coast. Market. Your geographical area includes New York state and neighbouring states.
The role is both operational and strategic, focused on developing prospects and building relationships with customers. Furthermore, your responsibilities include:
- Driving the entire sales process, from initial outreach to qualified leads & product presentations, to closing deals, and managing key accounts.
- Specific tasks include digital networking, scheduling sales meetings, attending conferences, domestic travel, CRM management, providing quotes, product training & support, following up with leads, prospects, & customers, and identifying, understanding, & reporting local market needs back to product development.
- You will be part of a sales team with frequent collaboration and aggressive targets, while also in the forefront of utilizing new tools in workflow optimization and establishing best practices for growing Sigicom on the East Coast.
- Frequent travel is required to meet with customers, and to meet with Sigicom team in Fort Collins.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience (preferably at least 5 years)
- Preferable technical experience in vibration, sound, or geo-technical measurement fields, or related fields.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Strong technical background and technical acumen.
To thrive in this role, you must be entrepreneurial, well-rounded with the ability to learn on a technical level, but also have an outgoing personality. You need integrity and credibility to build trust and long-term business partnerships. You must remain confident and motivated in driving business challenges, problem solving and customer support. Furthermore, you should enjoy working together with others and have a great drive to achieve good results. Working market knowledge is important and can be learned over time with the help of experienced Sigicom colleagues, however you must have the interest in learning and developing expertise in this field.
Own vehicle with valid drivers’ license.
Location: Home office [remote]
Our Employer Brand?
We are a Swedish company believing in a healthy work/life balance, diversity and inclusive leadership. And although we are in different locations, we are ONE team.
We focus on personal and professional growth & development, and we will give you the tools and possibilities to develop further.
We have supported our customers for over 40 years, and we continue to be a financially stable organisation, and a global industry leader.